Yookidoo Musical Duck Race
Major bath time fun! Race them! Catch them! Discover their unique features with the most entertaining bath toy ever!
Using the Musical Duck Race - Attach the Musical Duck Race to a flat surface on the bottom of the bath tub. Secure all three suction cups, ensuring that the fountain is levelled. Fill the bath tub with water. Water level must be between 4-14 cm. Turn on the Fountain by pressing the red On/Off button located beneath the flower and allow the water track to fill and place the ducks within to begin the race.
Put & Take Game - Encourage your child to catch a duck, promoting eye hand coordination while playing the put and take game
- A battery operated bath toy that draws water from the tub and creates a unique fountain and race track.
- Cheerful music plays along while 4 colourful ducks race each other.
- Each duck features a unique different water spraying effect!
- Leaf lever activates 9 random sound & water effects.
- Automatic shut-off after 3 minutes.
- Encourages learning through sensory play.
- Introduces children to cause and effect processes.
- Develops eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Introduces children to concepts such as: full/empty, float/sink.
- Enhances hygienic habits.
- Water recycling toy ? maintains water level and temperature.
- Recommended Age: 6-36 months