1. We deliver to anywhere in Australia. We currently do not deliver overseas.
2. We use Australia Post for small items and Couriers for large items.
3. We deliver cots & furnitures Australia wide. This is available to all flat packed cots & furnitures. Pre-assemble furnitures such as chests or bookshelves are only available within the Sydney metro area.
4. All orders are dispatched immediately. In most cases you will received your order within 2 to 5 working days. If a product is out of stock, you will be contacted by our staff.
5. As we use registered post or couriers, insurance is always included. You are not required to pay additional for insurance.
6. A signature is required on receipt of the goods.
Deliveries are available on Weekends. There is no additional charge for this service. Weekend deliveries are only available for large items such as cots, mattress and furnitures to Sydney areas only.
In the checkout, you have the option to Pick Up the order from our store. There are no fees for this.
The shipping cost is determined based on the weight/size of the box and the location. The cost will be determined at checkout.
Some products have FREE shipping Australia wide. There may be additional charges for remote areas or some products may not be deliverable to certain locations.
For any deliveries to PO Boxes and Locked Bags within Australia, please choose the Australia Post delivery method.
Please note in circumstances where the selected shipping method is unavailable or experiencing delivery delays, Banana Baby may find it necessary to use an alternative courier or method of delivery to ship your order.
1. All goods can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase provided that
goods have not been used and are in their original package.
2. Freight cost is not refundable.
3. Card merchant fees are not refundable. A fee of 1% applies where payment was made with cards for refunds.
4. Returns can be exchanged for other products or a gift voucher to the same value excluding freight only.
5. We do not offer refunds for incorrect choices.