TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please retain receipt for proof of purchase
2. All goods can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase provided that goods have not been used and are in their original package.
3. Freight cost is not refundable.
4. Card merchant fees are not refundable. A fee of 1% applies where payment was made with cards for refunds.
5. Returns can be exchanged for other products or a gift voucher to the same value excluding freight only.
6. We do not offer refunds for incorrect choices.
7. For health and safety reasons, products such as cushions, pillows and under garments cannot be returned.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LAY-BYS
1. Lay-By sales are to be fully paid and collected within 6 months.
2. A deposit is required at date of lay-by sale. The amount is $25 or 20% of balance, whichever is greater.
3. Installments are monthly or balance due on agreed date where lay-by period is within 8 weeks.
4. When the purchaser cancels a lay-by, the purchaser has the right of a refund less any cancellation charge. The cancellation charge is 10% of the item(s). There is no cancellation charge if goods are unable to be supplied by the retailer. The retailer may offer a similar product with the same or greater value.
5. Should the purchaser fail to honour the lay-by sale (ie. by non-payment of lay-by) the retailer shall contact the purchaser and advise that the lay-by will be cancelled after 7 days of notice of advise unless a further or full payment is received.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRES
1. A security deposit is required for rental and a copy of valid drivers licence/ NSW Photo ID. The deposit will be fully refunded upon the return of the equipment in a clean and serviceable condition.
2. Rental charges will commence from the date stated in the contract and will continue during the period of hire until the equipment is restored to the Lessor in a clean and serviceable conditions.
3. Any equipment not returned to the Lessor on the time as outlined in the contract will incur a further hiring cost at the rate of $3 per day.
4. The risk in the equipment and all insurance responsibility for theft, damage or otherwise will pass to the Lessee immediately on the equipment being delivered to the Lessee or taken from the Lessor’s premises. The Lessee accepts full responsibility for the care, safekeeping and return in good order of the equipment. The Lessee assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or to the property of the Lessee.
5. Where equipment is returned stained, a cleaning charge of $40 will apply.
6. Where the equipment is returned un-washed, a cleaning charge of $10 applies.
7. Missing tether Strap from the capsule will incur a replacement fee of $35.
8. Any damages or missing parts will result in charges as required to repair the equipment to the condition when it was hired.
9. The Lessee has a duty to inform the Lessor if the hired equipment has been in a accident.
Banana Baby is a business of Su Logic Pty Ltd. ABN 64 098 983 781.