- In five simple steps, a standard economy seat is turned into a first class seat for children
- A spacious carry-on dimensioned suitcase for children to ride on, be pulled along or pull themselves
- Swivel wheels in front, for unique manoeuvring
- Adjustable strap allow parents to carry over their shoulder
- Practical top-opening to prevent items from falling out
The BedBox™ is a premium, and the world's only, ride-on suitcase for children with an inflight bed or leg-rest feature. This travel essential combines Scandinavian style and aviation inspired design with practical features for the entire journey, and allows your child to rest comfortably or sleep during long and short haul flights.
Fun and functional with ample storage, the BedBox™ holds your child’s must-haves. Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport terminal for stress-free transport.
Once the seat belt sign is off, transform the BedBox™ from a suitcase to a bed in 5 simple steps. The ride-on suitcase is for children 3-7 years, and the bed feature is best suited for children over 2 years.
Officially approved by many airlines.
Before you go
• Personalize the BedBox™ with the stickers included
• Spacious interior to store essentials for the journey
• NEW FEATURE: Practical storage room inside the lid
• Shock absorbing front swivel wheels allows excellent manoeuvring
• Multi-purpose adjustable strap allows for carrying or pulling of the BedBox™
• Top handle for child to hold while riding
• Tired feet can rest on the comfortable foot ledge
• For use in planes, trains and ferries, where a seat extender is convenient
• Universal and fits most standard economy seats in aircrafts
• The extendable lid elongate the seat to create a larger surface area
• Mattress and soft side panels create a comfortable space on the seat
• Seat belt can be used whether lying down or sitting upright
- Mattress and side panels
- Adjustable strap
- Two sheets of decorative stickers
- EAN: 0816559139913