A compact sleeptrainer, clock and nightlight that is powered by batteries or mains electricity.
Eyes open & close
Sam's eyes close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is OK to get up. Set at a specific time or by length of nap.
Colour changing display
The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night.
Analogue and digital time
Easy for children to learn and understand.
For older children or those who prefer an alarm, choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume
Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off
Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or automatically switch off after 5-15-30 minutes.
- Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
- SAM is not a toy and is tested according to EU regulations
Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child
Using Sam:-Watch the videos
Setting the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou4ga8D2QUE
Setting the wake-up time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYT2DBAFs24
Setting the naptime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfGHwteVrY
Closing the eyes at bedtime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9wjN_6Y1FY
Animation video on how to set SAM:
- Thanks to the Zazu Sleep Trainer Sam the Lamb's LED screen that changes in colour and Sam's eyes, which closes when it's time for bedtime, children have a clear indicator when it's time for bed.
- Kids can easily tell the time, as the Zazu Sleep Trainer's watch face features both analogue and digital time.
- Complete with an adjustable volume and 3 alarm sounds, the Sleep Trainer Sam the Lamb can wake children up at their preferred time.
- With a dimmable light and an auto shut-off feature, the Zazu Sam the Lamb is an ideal nightlight for your little one.
- Time can be displayed as 12 or 24-hour