Stokke Xplory Chassis V4+ Seat in Beigh Melange
Stokke® Xplory® fits around your baby, from top to bottom with every inch designed to enhance the experience of moving through the world together. From the obvious height advantage and the elevated seat, down to the adjustable footrest. Ensuring safety and ease of movement no matter how tall or small your child is, Stokke® Xplory® enables comfortable and secure movement wherever you go. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and unity: it’s the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world.
Stokke® Xplory® offers an almost infinite choice of seating positions to suit children’s ever-changing needs, meaning your child’s size and position can be comfortably and safely accommodated at every age, and in any situation. Whether your baby is feeling sleepy and relaxed, or active, engaged and ready to explore the world, Stokke® Xplory® stroller’s seat position can be altered with a few simple clicks.
And of course Stokke® Xplory® meets all relevant international safety standards. Now just push, and go!
The ultimate connection stroller.
Stokke® Xplory® lifts your child closer to help you explore together. Stokke® Xplory® grows with your child.
- Chassis with seat 12,1 kg/26.5 lbs
- Chassis with carry cot 12,1 kg/26.5 lbs
- Chassis 8.3 kg/18,3 lbs
- Length: 75 - 102 cm.
Depending on if you are using Carry Cot/Seat,
and the height of the handle.
- Height: 89 - 123 cm
Depending on how you adjust the height of the
WHEELS & BRAKE
- Two-wheel function: Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.).
- Swivel wheels: Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Soft material: No risk of puncturing.
- Quick release back wheels for more compact folding.
- Single brake solution for both wheels: Unique single action brake without stride restricting crossbar between the wheels.
- Space between the wheels. No crossbar between back wheels to restrict the way you walk.
- Soft padded seat: Gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Shopping bag: Brings the weight of your shopping down to ground level which makes the stroller even more stable.
- 5 seating positions: 3 positions facing parents: Sleep, rest and active & 2 facing forward: Rest and active.
- Two-way sitting: Facing parents for bonding, interaction and security // Facing the world to explore when the child is ready.
- Height and angle adjustable handle with ergonomic design: Easily adjusts to fit the person pushing the stroller.
- Water repellant hood with netted fabric: Ventilation improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the Carry Cot/Seat.
- Official testing methods may vary in different countries or regions. Standards valid in the US/Canada recommended a maximum weight for normal use of 45 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Seat and 20 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot. For area except US/ Canada maximum weight for Stokke® Xplory® Seat is 15 kg/ 33 lbs and 9kg/20 lbs for Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot