The highly successful Smart Sock by Owlet is now even smarter. The Smart Sock monitors what really matters: oxygen levels and heart rate. It is the only baby monitor to do so and does this via safe, clinically-proven and accurate pulse oximetry technology.
The sensor is encased in a specially-designed sock that is wrapped around one of the baby’s feet. Parents are notified via the base station and a smart phone Owlet app if the readings for heart rate and oxygen levels fall outside of the pre-set (medically established) parameters.
SMART SOCK 3
The new Smart Sock comes with four socks in mint green. There are two sock sizes, each with a left and right fitting.
The base station has also been updated. It now features wireless charging, quick charge option and one-touch operation. Owlet app is included.
The key updates to the Smart Sock 3 include:
- New, improved sock design for better monitor sensitivity, durability, and fit
- Two sock sizes with left and right-fitting sock in each size (four in total)
- Extended baby-weight range to cater for up to 90% of babies aged to approximately 18 months' old. Works for babies 5lbs to 30lbs
- Increase in Bluetooth range of up to 30 metres
- Continues to track through gentle motion e.g. moving baby or cradle
- 20 minute quick charge feature that gives 8 hrs of battery life
- Wireless charging of the monitor. Sensor is easily charged and now washable.