Oricom Babysense2 + Secure710
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure710 Key Features:
- 2.4″ colour LCD display
- Parent Talk Back
- 2 x Digital Zoom
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Nursery room temperature sensor and alerts
- Multi-camera capable – connects to up to four cameras.
- Additional cameras can be purchased separately
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- SKU: BS2SC710