Digital Bath and Room Thermometer with Temperature Alert
The Oricom Digital Bath and Room Thermometer is designed to monitor the temperature of baby’s bath or bedroom and to use as a fun toy for babies of all ages.
Q. How do I use the digital bath and room thermometer?
A. Using your Oricom Bath or Room Thermometer Ideal bathwater temperatures should be between 36.5°C and 38°C.
A temperature higher than 39°C may cause scalds or burns.
• This thermometer measures water temperature between 0°C and 50°C.
• To activate, press the “on/set” button on the underside of the unit or place in water for automatic turn on.
• Wait 10 seconds, the digital screen will display temperature when the thermometer is on and ready for operation.
• Place the thermometer in bath water as the tub is being filled. Mix the water thoroughly whilst taking the temperature.
• Temperature alert function – LED light illuminates when water temperature is 39°C or over.
• Auto shut-off after 30 mins to save battery power.
• The thermometer will continue to re-check and adjust to show ambient room and water temperature every 10 seconds when turned on.
Q. How do I change from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
A. Press the “C/F” button on the underside of the unit to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit (Default setting is Celsius).
Q. How do I change the High Temperature Alert settings?
A. High temperature alert is preset to 39°C, but you can choose to change the setting between 37-40°C. Press and hold “on/set” button on underside of unit for 2 seconds. Press “+” button to set the desired alert temperature. If water temperature is above the high temperature setting a RED light will flash. A green light will flash when water is below 30°C. NOTE: This feature is only functional when thermometer is in the water.
Q. How do I replace the batteries?
A. – If the unit will not turn on, the batteries will need replacing.
– If you’re changing a button battery, ensure it is changed on a surface out of reach of children. Make sure the battery cover is secure, so your child can’t remove it. Store button batteries like you would any medication – out of reach of children.
– NOTE: When replacing the batteries keep all items including the old batteries, screw, “O” ring and cover, out of reach of children as these items may cause a choking hazard.
– The batteries can be accessed by removing the screw on the underside of the thermometer and then turning the cover in an anti-clockwise direction, a quarter turn, until it is loose.
– Carefully remove the batteries and insert 2 new LR44 batteries with the markings face up. Note: Do not mix old and new batteries or different brands of batteries
– Please ensure the white rubber “O” ring is inserted correctly, replace the cover turning clockwise a quarter turn and secure the screw into place. Do not short-out connecting terminals whilst changing batteries
- SKU: 02SB