Milk Trays are a breastmilk freezing system that conveniently freezes expressed breastmilk in 30ml portions, eliminating the waste that is commonly associated with milk freezer bags. Unlike ice-cube trays, Milk Trays are specifically designed for the safe freezing of breastmilk: they do not allow soluble nutrients to adhere to the sides or leach chemicals into breastmilk. Made from medical grade BPA Free plastic, they come with secure lids to block out freezer burns and smells. The elongated shape of the frozen 'milk sticks' means they easily fit through any bottle opening and they thaw quicker. iParenting 2009 Award Winner for Outstanding New Product.
- Breastmilk freezing system
- Unlike regular ice-cube trays, Milk Trays are specifically designed for the safe breastmilk freezing
- Valuable breastmilk nutrients do not adhere or cling to the sides
- Does not leach chemicals into breastmilk
- Secure lids prevent freezer burn and smells contaminating breastmilk
- Made from medica-grade plastic
- Free from BPA, phthalates and dyes
- Small 30ml (1oz) portions - known as 'milk sticks' - eliminate the waste commonly associated with milk freezer bags
- Thaw just what you think baby will need (eg 2 milk stick portions = 60ml); defrost more later on if required
- Each Milk Tray freezes 8 x 30ml milk sticks
- Long and narrow milk stick shape easily fits through any bottle opening
- Quicker to thaw due to larger surface area
- To use, pour expressed breastmilk into the Milk Tray cavaties up to 30ml (1oz) fill line; put on lid and freeze
- Once frozen, transfer milk stick portions to labelled zip-lock bags and pop in the freezer until ready to use
- Flexible plastic makes it easy to remove frozen milk sticks
- Reuse your Milk Trays again and again
- Cleaning - Wash in warm, soapy water and rinse clean only. Do not sterilise, boil, microwave or put in dishwasher.
2 x Milk Trays with lids per pack.