The Titan Pro is designed to grow as your child does while still protecting them with superior safety features and extreme comfort. A convertible booster car seat suitable from 6 months to 8 years, the Maxi Cosi Titan Pro can be used as a harness seat until the child reaches the middle height marker then to be used with a lap slash seat belt until the child’s shoulders reaches the highest height maker. Featuring our new Safety Shield technology, which offers tailored and patented, Air Protect and G-CELL head and torso protection, the Titan Pro, will be a valued member of your family for many years.
Safety, designed to grow as they do
- Safety Shield, Dual Action Protection, offering superior head and torso protection.
- Air ProtectTM superior side impact protection, featuring NEW compact design formula.
- NEW compact G-CELL design for improved safety. Patented next generation crash absorbing technology.
- 'Cool Baby' Wicking fabric: Draws moisture away from your child's skin keeping them cool, dry and comfortable.
- Easy in-car 1 hand recline adjustment, with 3 comfort reclien positions.
- GrowSafe headrest design; Intuitive headrest and harness adjustment system.
- Easy in-built harness adjustment from 6months up to 4 years of age, and easy belt guidance: quickly buckle up daily from 4 years olf up to 8 years old.
- Open design: easy to climb in & out every day.
- Intuitive Harness and Buckle storage: quick and safe adjust for next age level.
- Baby and toddler insert to aid superior comfort up to 3 years old.
- Easy headrest adjustment with 11 positions (7 in harnessed mode and 4 in booster mode)
- Removable and machine washable seat covers.
6 months to 8 years of age.
To be used in a forward-facing position with built-in harness by a child whose shoulders are above the lower shoulder height marker (approx 6 months of age) until the child's shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker (approx 4 years of age). Then to be used with a lap-sash seatbelt until the child's shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 8 years of age).
|Ages||6 months to 8 years approx|