Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine post pregnancy by applying compression on the pelvic/ abdominal area to hold the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles postpartum. Assists you in getting strength back in your core area, can also be used to stabilise your abdomen and surgical wound after c-section or as back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
Antibacterial and contains 20% bamboo charcoal which naturally emits far-infrared rays to boost circulation. Fully adjustable Velcro closure allows you to fully control the tightness of the product as the Velcro can stick anywhere on the band, similar to a Binder or Waist Cincher.
• Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus and pelvis recovery, tightening the abdominal area as well as back support while you recover.
• Perfectly safe for both natural and c-section. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to give you back support.
• Easy to use 3 step fastening feels secure and comfortably tight. Two extra compression belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line.
• Breathable Bamboo charcoal fibers form a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements. Accelerate recovery with added infer-red to improve blood circulation.
• High quality, durable construction that will maintain its shape, wash after wash.
Materials: 12% Polyester, 48% Nylon, 20% Bamboo Charcoal, 20% Rubbe
Sizes : M Length: 97 cm (AU Size 6-12)
L Length: 107 cm (AU Size 12-18)
XL Length: 119 cm (AU Size 18+)
It can be difficult to choose the right size while you're pregnant. If you're in your early stages, please use your pre-pregnancy body size. If you're close to your due date, select one size smaller than your current size. For example, if you're currently a size 14, go with M.) If you're in between sizes, please choose the smaller one.
* For women with very short torsos, you may find the product can dig into your chest when you sit down. If you have this issue, please pull the product down lower before you sit down to avoid irritations and discomfort during prolonged sitting.