mamaway Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt
• Recommended by Australian obstetricians to relief pressure and discomfort during pregnancy.
• Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to support the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
• Ergonomic bump support molds to your body and won't slip off, dig or roll.
• Assists with correcting your posture.
• Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back & pelvic pain.
• Improves blood circulation and relieves bladder discomfort.
• Contains Papolis (Deep sea squalene fibers) to hydrate your sensitive, stretching skin.
• Ultra thin design to be worn under clothing, gentle materials that won't trap heat or irritate fragile stretching skin.
• One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing.
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent
- Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight)
- Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry
Sizing (Belly circumference):
M: 78 - 107cm
L: 102 - 155cm