Infa Secure Kompressor 4 Treo ISOFIX Convertible Car Seat
Limites stock left
The Kompressor 4 is an A4 Rearward Facing seat, allowing extended rearward facing to a large 30 month old, and then forward facing to a large 4 year old. Despite the upgrade, it’s still nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point. Thanks to a new, ultra-low-profile base, it’s also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
Featuring our new Active Fabric in the vibrant Treo design, the Kompressor 4 Treo is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than ever. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear.
Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also the hardest wearing fabric we’ve ever used – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children.
The press-stud attachment cover and comfort inserts have both been completely redesigned for style and comfort. Shoulder and crotch buckle pads and a seat protector are also included.
The Kompressor 4 features ISOFix compatible installation, and the new patented ultra-narrow, ultra-low recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFix anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way. Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release, which makes uninstalling the seat much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, the ISOFix Compatible connectors are stowed in purpose built, hidden compartments inside the seat base – no messy bags hanging onto your back seats.
- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- ISOFix Compatible Installation
- Featuring new Active Fabric
- Shorter Backrest for better Rearward Facing Fit
- Redesigned comfort insert & head pillow
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old)
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- Compact design, great for 3 across seatbelt installs
- Optional easy to use single seatbelt path installation
- Easy to use harness adjuster
- 10 recline positions (1 rearward facing, 9 forward facing)
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Built in anti-rebound design
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Available in 5 beautiful covers
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Base when using ISOFix Install) – 26.5cm
- Width (Arm) – 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 64cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm