The Future of Car Seat Safety is here with the Grandeur Astra, allowing both extended rearward facing, and extended harnessing in forward facing.
Grandeur: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Grandeur Astra allows for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old, and forward facing with a harness to a large 8 year old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only seat you’ll ever need!
Twist & Lift™
Twist & Lift allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Grandeur is extremely compact. It measures at an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes. In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia. And the best part? The internal width the same as our Evolve series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T)
Grandeur Astra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags, greatly reducing the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
The easy-care Active Fabric covers on the Grandeur are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers are easily removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads. Astra covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in three fresh colours.
- Suitable from Birth to Large Eight Year Old
- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- Extended Forward Facing with Harness to Large 8 Year Old
- Ultra Compact Width – great for 3 across
- Air Cocoon Technology Integrated
- 3 Fresh Colours
- Twist & Lift One-Handed Headrest & Harness Adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable Crotch Buckle
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat protector included
- SafeGrip belt clamp included