From the moment your baby is born, there is nothing you will enjoy more than holding your baby close. The multi award-winning Ergobaby® carrier offers front, back and hip positions. Designed to grow with your baby from birth to toddler (3.2kgs with Infant Insert to 20kgs), Ergobaby is the only carrier you’ll ever need.With the award winning design of the Original Collection, Ergobaby’s Chevron Carrier in Pink and Grey brings a modern look to the retro chevron style. The Ergobaby Original Chevron Carrier blends trademark comfort and design with a distinct zigzag pattern. This artsy design was 1 of 2 winning patterns selected during the Ergobaby fan-inspired “Design Ergobaby’s Next Carrier” challenge on Facebook.
Features and Benefits
Our tried-and-true 100% cotton canvas Ergobaby Original Carrier has evolved to become more comfortable than ever. The high-density padding and straps distribute baby’s weight across your shoulders and hips, adjusting for the perfect mutual fit.
- Multi award-winning stellar line up of international design awards
- Recommended by, and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for baby cradles baby in a natural sitting position
- 3 carry positions front, back and hip carry positions
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2 – 20kg)
- Aligns with the recommended carry position from the Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors
- Safety tested and certified design
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
- Storage compartments for easy, handsfree storage
- More accessories to match the carriers
- Fair trade Ergobaby is committed to best practices in all factories
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling
Note: Ergobaby Infant Insert
An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.