Egg Stroller Special Edition - Diamond Black
- The egg stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
- The egg has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
- The handlebar is fully adjustable with 5 different height positions, adjusted with a rotating barrel, all beautifully finished in hand stitched leatherette.
- The curved seat design is suitable from six months of age up until 25kg when used as a single stroller and 15kg per seat when used as a tandem stroller. It incorporates 3 recline positions, reversible seat to be front and parent facing, 3 position hood and a beautifully finished leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar.
- The pivoting adjustable leg-rest allows you to easily support your child’s feet as they grow, and also incorporates a discreetly placed insect net underneath.
- Made out of soft, luxury fabrics, the egg hood has a silent and smooth fold to 3 adjustable positions. The hood can also be moved to higher positions up the chassis if needed.
- Carrycot sold separately.
|Frame with Seat||13.5kg|