Bonus: Newborn Insert Cushion
The Oscar is a 3-wheel, all-terrain,buggy designed for
flexibility... designed with style... and, like every Edwards & Co
product – designed with love.
As a truly independent, family-owned-and-run company, the design decisions are shaped by a personal understanding of what parents and kids really need... and a balance of beauty,features, performance (and price) that can suit every family.
With Oscar, this means including a bunch of ‘thank God for that’ extras...like an easy-adjust, forward-facing or parent-facing seat... ‘thong-proof’ push-click brakes... and a unique one-hand fold (and one-hand wheel release!) – without compromising on style, finishes... or affordability.
Using the Newborn Insert, the main seat is suitable from newborn (up to 20kg)...or the frame’s new Memory adapter connects the Edwards & Co Carry Cot as a versatile bassinet that can be used in the stroller, around your home or as a porta-cot on short trips.
But the best thing – it’s only 10.3kg in weight and folds together into an ultra-compact size that will fit almost any boot around.
For added versatility – the Oscar can be used with most capsules on the market, including Maxi-Cosi and Nuna with the optional car seat adapter accessory.
Designed with Smarts:
- Ultra-light 10.3kg weight with super compact fold (10% less than the previous model)
- Age adaptable–suitable from newborn* right up to 20kg (4-5 years old).
- Huge storage basket that fits at least 3 beach bags!
- Push click brake system – for the world’s smoothest foot brake (even with no footwear!).
- Extendable canopy – with a new mesh window to improve airflow on hot summer days.
- Compact, lightweight chassis (10.3kg) – easy to carry, fold,and put in the car.
- One hand wheel release – so you can remove the rear wheels with one hand, when more boot space is required.
Designed with Style:
- Three high-fashion colours – Black Luxe, Smoke Grey & Smoke.
- Hand-sewn Leatherette Detailing - making the handlebar and bumper bar more luxurious... and more durable.
- Classic, understated styling and finishes.
- Lab tested as compliant to AS/NZS 2088:2013and EN1888:2012
- UPF50+ canopy and fabrics
- Handle bar tether strap