THE FIRST E-STROLLER BY CYBEX
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-PRIAM—the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-PRIAM empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter; of a rocky path made smooth; of an impossible climb made suddenly achievable.
Go further, fit more into your everyday life—and have more energy for you and your child’s future journey together.
Make struggling up slopes a thing of the past—the e-PRIAM gives you a helping hand when you need it most. Once activated, the e-PRIAM uphill support monitors pushing effort and powers your ascent, making a steep climb feel like strolling along a level sidewalk.
Uneven Surface Support
Don’t think twice about going off-road: the e-PRIAM lets you power across rough terrain such as sandy beaches, country paths and snowy winter streets. Greater travelling ease for you, greater travelling comfort for your child.
Travel down slopes in comfort and grace with the e-PRIAM Braking Support—detecting pulling pressure on the handlebar and slowing your descent accordingly. Move downhill effortlessly, whether you’re travelling with a tiny newborn or a fully-grown toddler.
- Cybex e-Priam Frame in Matt Black
- Seat Fabric
- Rain Cover
- Baby Capsule Adaptors
- Is the e-PRIAM heavier than a regular PRIAM?
- Yes, the e-PRIAM is 2.4 kg heavier than a regular PRIAM.
- Can I also use the e-PRIAM without assistance from the electronic functions?
- Yes. If you do not switch on the power button the e-PRIAM works like a regular PRIAM.
- Can I upgrade / retrofit my PRIAM to an e-PRIAM?
- No, as the intelligent technology is seamlessly integrated into the e-PRIAM frame and separately certified.
- How often do I need to charge the battery?
- The battery run time depends on external conditions (e.g. surface characteristics, temperature, incline) and load (e.g. child weight, basket load). In fair conditions (flat terrain with short hills and a few uneven surfaces, an outside temperature of approximately 20˚C, a load of 9–10 kg) the battery will last for approximately 45 km. In difficult conditions (outdoor terrain with short hills and many uneven surfaces, an outside temperature of approximately 10–20˚C, a load of 15 kg) the battery will last for approximately 20 km. In extreme conditions (rugged terrain with very long and steep hills and mostly uneven surfaces, an outside temperature below 10˚C, a load of 25 kg) the battery will last for approximately 8 km. The values mentioned above are estimates. The real values might differ or vary according to usage, external influences and the condition of the battery. Additionally, the capacity of the e-PRIAM’s lithium-ion battery decreases with age and usage. This might have an impact on battery run time. The values mentioned do not assume any liability.
- How can I charge the battery?
- You have a choice between directly attaching the stroller to the power outlet using the provided cable, or detaching the battery from the rear axle for charging. Never leave the e-PRIAM unattended while charging the battery.
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Charging time is around 3,5 hours.
- When using the assistance, what is the maximum km/h the e-PRIAM can travel at?
- The electronic functions will provide assistance up to 6 km/h. If you travel faster than this the assistance will stop. This is for safety and regulatory reasons.
- Does the battery need charging before I use the e-PRIAM for the first time?
- Yes. The battery needs to be fully charged until the green light on the charger appears. This can take up to 6 hours depending on the charging status when you unpack the product.
- Can I take an e-PRIAM onto an airplane?
- It should be possible to transport the e-PRIAM with most airlines, as the battery was specifically designed to comply with IATA rules for carry-on and checked-in baggage. Nevertheless, airlines may have restrictions applying to the battery of the e-PRIAM, as there are with the batteries of personal electronic devices such as laptop computers. Permitted battery capacity needs to be specifically checked, as this varies from airline to airline. Before traveling on an airplane, please always check with your airline regarding the latest travel guidelines for carry-on and checked-in baggage.
- When travelling uphill, is there any limit to the degree of the slope the e-PRIAM can assist with?
- The electronic functions can assist climbing a slope of up to approximately 25% (or approximately 14°). This is similar to the incline of Lombard Street in San Francisco
|Frame with Seat||15.3kg|