Soft and silky to the touch Bubba Blue's award winning bamboo cloth nappies/towelling squares are a nursery essential.
Our bamboo towelling
is soft & absorbent making it perfect for nappies, or as a handy
nursery or nappy bag cloth for inevitable baby spills and mess!
- Soft-to-the-touch nappies/towelling squares
- Gentle on babies delicate skin
- Convenient pack of 8
- Nappy Fastener included
- Ready to use cloth nappies, or use as a handy nursery cloth for spills
- Highly absorbent
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
- Machine Washable
BRONZE - Mother & Baby Awards 2018
Most Environmentally Friendly Product for Baby
Bubba Blue Bamboo Collection
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products
- SKU: 102877