The worlds is a small place. And we'e exploring more of it everyday. International holidays are now so commons we're taking the whole family along, even the babies.
Traveling with young children is now even easier with the latest travel strollers. Airports are huge and there is nothing better than strolling your pram around the airport and onto the cabin with you. You'll have access to your pram anytime. Particularly useful when getting off the plane or during lay-overs.
Here are the travel strollers available in Australia.
|Model||Weight (kg)||Suitable||What's Included||RRP|
|Silver Cross Jet||5.9||Birth to 15kg||Luggage Sleeve, Rain Cover||$599|
|Baby Jogger City Tour 2||6.5||Birth to 22kg||Carry Bag||$499|
|Mountain Buggy Nano||5.9||6 months to 20kg||Stroller Cover||$399|
|Babyzen Yoyo+||6.2||6 months to 18kg||Stroller Cover, Rain Cover||$769|
- Very compact fold. Stylist British brand.
- Suitable from birth. It has a maximum capacity of 15kg which is typically a 3 year old child. If your child is small, they could use it to 4 years old.
- Suitable from birth. Has the highest weight capacity at 22kg.
- Has built in foot support.
- Light weight and high child weight capacity at 20kg
- Good price
- It's a French brand and the first stroller to be approved for carry-on.
- It's expensive but you do get the quality
All these travel strollers are really good. It all depends on your budget and what your requirements are.