1. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
2. We deliver to anywhere in Australia. We currently do not deliver overseas.
3. We use Australia Post for small items and Couriers for large items.
4. We deliver cots & furnitures Australia wide. This is available to all flat packed cots & furnitures. Pre-assemble furnitures such as chests or bookshelves are only available within the Sydney metro area.
5. All orders are dispatched immediately. In most cases you will received your order within 2 to 5 working days. If a product is out of stock, you will be contacted by our staff.
6. As we use registered post or couriers, insurance is always included. You are not required to pay additional for insurance.
7. A signature is required on receipt of the goods.
Deliveries are available on Weekends. There is no additional charge for this service. Weekend deliveries are only available for large items such as cots, mattress and furnitures to Sydney areas only.
In the checkout, you have the option to Pick Up the order from our store. There are no fees for this.
The shipping cost is determined based on the weight/size of the box and the location. The cost will be determined at checkout. You may use the form below to check the freight cost.
1. All goods can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase provided that goods have not been used and are in their original package.
2. Freight cost is not refundable.
3. Returns can be exchanged for other products or a gift voucher to the same value excluding freight only.
4. We do not offer refunds for incorrect choices.
For any warranty claims, please ensure you have a proof of purchase. That is, the receipt/tax invoice. Please note, we do not process any claims unless the product was purchased from Banana Baby.
For prams and strollers, you will need to supply the serial number. The serial number is usually located on the frame of the pram/stroller.
Please ensure the Warranty Claim Form is completed to ensure an efficient process.