- under-the-mattress movement sensor pad: the sensor pad is equipped with baby movement detectors and will sound an alarm if your baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds. sensor pad sensitivity is adjustable.*
- 3.5" lcd screen: the 3.5” lcd screen on the parent unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off, you’ll know what is going on.
- photo sensor (auto day & night vision): you can check on your baby during the night without disruption as the photo sensor on the nursery unit shows automatically a clear picture of your baby in the dark.
- adjustable lcd screen brightness: adjust the parent unit's screen to the desired level of brightness.
- temperature display and control: the greatest concern for mums and dads is baby’s safety. is baby comfortable? is the room too warm or too cold? the angelcare® ac1300 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the parent unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4ghz digital transmission with minimised interference: you want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery – not the neighbour’s! the angelcare® ac1300 baby monitor features 2.4 ghz digital transmission with frequency hopping technology to minimize interference and optimise communication privacy and safety between the nursery unit and the parent unit.
- nursery night light: a gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- audio "tic" feature: turn on this feature and your parent unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- out-of-range indicator: up to 250 metres (open field).
- sound lights: so you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- low battery indicator: the low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- zoom in & zoom out: digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- adjustable camera angle: position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. parents love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- adjustable movement pad sensitivity: allows you to choose your desired movement sensitivity level.
- hold & mute: if, for example, you need to feed or change your baby, the sound and movement alarm can be temporarily deactivated.
- parent unit locator: the parent unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.